Old Delhi Tour-Walking and Local Food Adventure tour in Chandni Chowk Market
Pick up from hotel at 9.30am and proceed to visit Birla Temple, Bangla Sahib Gurudwara and Jama Masjid, and later visit Chandni Chowk Market to explore Kinnari Bazaar (wedding Market), Gali Paranthe Wali (Stuffed Indian Bread-Breakfast Street), Textile Market (wholesale cloths Market), Books Market- Nai Sarak (Books, Note-books, Wedding cards, Stationery etc.), Khari Baoli – Spice Market (Grind and Whole Spices),also visit Fatehpuri Mosque, Sis Ganj Gurudwara, Jain Temple, Shiva Temple and on the mean time while walking we also arrange for taste of local Street food with us in the market and later drop back to your hotel.
The tour is finished here but memorable memories stays with you.
In this package cost included
- Chosen Car, with English speaking driver,
- Old Delhi Walking Tour with our one of Family Member is about 3 to 5 hours,
- Toll tax,
- State Tax,
- Permit Fees,
- Street food we provide from our side, etc.
In this package cost excluded
- Monument Entrance Fee,
- Camera Charges,
- Personal Expenses such as Food bills, tips, laundry, Telephone calls, Liquor, shopping bills etc,
- Any other activity which is not mention in itinerary.
- Join us Without Breakfast or have small breakfast in the morning
- Not Advice on Sunday because the Old Delhi market is closed on Sunday.
- Wear Proper Cloths because we are visiting the Hindu, Muslim, Sikh temples due to respect of the religion. (Must wear Long Sleeves shirt and full pants)