Old Delhi Tour-Cycle Rickshaw Tour with Local Food Adventure tour in Chandni chowk market
Pick up from hotel at 9.30 am and proceed to visit Birla Temple(Laxmi Narayan Temple), Bangla Sahib Gurudwara(Sikh house of worship) and Jama Masjid(The Masjid-i Jahān-Numā), and later start our Cycle Rickshaw tour of Old Delhito visit Chandni Chowk Market to explore Kinnaari Bazaar(Wedding Stuff Market), Parantha-wali Gali(Stuffed Indian Bread- Breakfast Street), Textile Market (wholesale cloths Market), Books Market(Books, Note-books, Wedding cards, Stationery etc.), Spice Market(Grind and Whole Spices),also visit Fatehpuri Mosque, Sis Ganj Gurudwara(Sikh house of worship), Sri Digambar Jain Lal Mandir, shiva Temple and on the mean time while rickshaw tour we also stop some place to taste the local Street food in the market then car pick up us again in the front of red fort and drive back to your hotel.
In this package cost include mentioned below items
- Chosen Car, with English speaking driver,
- Old Delhi Cycle Rickshaw Tour with our one of Family Member is about 2 to 3 hours,
- Toll tax,
- State tax,
- Permit fees,
- Street food we provide from our side, etc.
In this package cost not include
- Monument entrance fee,
- Camera charges,
- Food bills(Lunch),
- Personal Expenses such as Food bills, tips, laundry, Telephone calls, Liquor, shopping bills etc,
- Any other activity which is not mention in itinerary.
- Not Advice on Sunday because the old Delhi market is closed on Sunday.
- Wear Proper Cloths because we are visiting Birla Temple, Jama Masjid, Bangla Sahib Gurudwara due to respect of the religion. (Must wear Long Sleeves shirt and full pants)