Pick Up from Hotel at 9.30 am and proceed to visit Old Delhi & New Delhi start with Birla Temple, then drive to Jama Masjid, after that taking a Cycle Rickshaw tour of Chandni Chowk Market to explore Kinnari Bazaar (wedding Market), Textile market (wholesale Cloths Market), Nai Sarak-Books market (Books-stationery Market), Khari Baoli-Spice Market (Grind & whole Spices), then Red Fort (from Out Side), and come back to the car and proceed to visit Raj Ghat (Mahatma Gandhi memorial place), India Gate (War Memorial), President House, Parliament House, Humayun’s Tumb (Ideal of Taj mahal), Lotus Temple (Bahai House of Worship), Qutub Minar (tallest minaret in India) etc and after that drop back to your hotel.
The tour is finished here but memorable memories stays with you.
In this package cost include mentioned below items:
- Chosen Car, with English speaking driver,
- Old Delhi Rickshaw Tour for 1 to 2 hours,
- Toll tax,
- State tax,
- Guide for the day,
- Permit fees, etc.
In this package cost not include:
- Monument entrance fee,
- Camera charges,
- Food bills,
- Personal Expenses such as Food bills, tips, laundry, Telephone calls, Liquor, shopping bills etc,
- Any other activity which is not mention in itinerary.
- Not Advice on Sunday because the Old Delhi market is closed on Sunday but still rest places open to visit,
- All Museum & Lotus Temple closed on every Monday,
- Wear Proper Cloths because we are visiting the Birla Temple, Jama Masjid, due to respect of the Shrine.(must wear Long Sleeves shirt and full pants).